07 December 2010

war cam eagle


Sadly, it's been a while since I've been in the "true" football spirit. (Sorry, Rose!) People get excited about football in New York, but not like they do in the south, especially for the Iron Bowl! As an added bonus of getting to go home for Thanksgiving, the Iron Bowl was a mere 15 minute ride from home this year. Even more ironically, several good friends from Auburn migrated west after college and now call T-town home so I was able to spend the day cheering on the Auburn Tigers with college friends! I've never been so frazzled watching a game and so ecstatic all in the same moment, but I was this year for the 28-27 victory! It felt good to be back in the spirit!!
And I can't forget, even though they were wearing crimson and houndstooth, it was also great to catch up with some old friends from high school!

But, still, War Eagle!!!

1 comment:

  1. You better get your game face on. This is serious business

    ReplyDelete