07 December 2010

harry potter and the deathly hallows, part 1

As I mentioned here, I could.not.wait for the opening night of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part I movie to come out! I'm a late bloomer when it comes to Harry Potter and only recently (just over a year ago) have jumped on the out-of-control-obsessed-fan bandwagon. So, this was my first movie to see at its release! Luckily, I was in good company with these other 5 New York friends, who are all seasoned HP veterans! We made pumpkin pasties, cauldron cakes, and butterbeer to keep ourselves awake until the midnight IMAX showing of the movie and (some of us...) dressed our favorite part. I started to have flashbacks to college of staying awake all night, but I made it until the ending of the movie at 2:35 am...and it was well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment