28 December 2010

coolest vending machine ever

In an effort to get back to NYC amidst "Snowmageddon", I'm hanging out in the Atlanta airport waiting on my flight to board and get me back to the Big Apple tonight. Luckily for me, my flight is departing from terminal A which just so happens to be the terminal in which Chick Fil A is located. Not only do they have delicious food but they also have the coolest, most innovative fountain drink machine I have ever seen. 


Touch screen vending machine with 21 drink options. After selecting your initial choice, you are taken to a second screen with more choices (Coke: Coke Zero, Coke with Lime, Caffeine-Free Coke, etc...) This is the future of sodas...I love it! So space efficient and sleek.

1 comment:

  1. once i almost missed my flight trying to make it from terminal c to terminal a just so i could have a chicken biscuit. didn't work out so well. but i know exactly what you mean!

    ReplyDelete