15 December 2010

on your next subway ride...

Give me a shout if you see this and let me know what train you were on!



As an interior designer by day and a freelance designer (of all kinds) by night, I was commissioned by the Women's Bible Society of New York to design their annual Christmas Subway Ad for 2010. The ad went live on the subways a little over a week ago, and I have still yet to see it! However, my sweet roommate Margaret noticed it on her train on Saturday night and snapped a pic for me. Until I lay my own two eyes on it, this is pretty sweet in the interim.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh!! Perryn! This is so cool!! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an NYC celebrity! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Pentene--we are so very proud of you and we thank God for you--Mom got safely to Paige's--we can hardly wait til nexy week--we love you so much GG's

    ReplyDelete
  4. PERRYN THIS IS AWESOME

    ReplyDelete