08 June 2008

ahhh, it was such a long, busy, crazy week at work. At least 2 days this week, I stayed late in order to be able to complete a project on time. And now, instead of being able to enjoy my Sunday afternoon, I am working on a stupid assignment for my internship class. Why does Interior Design at Auburn INSIST on making life so difficult? And now, not only did they insist on doing that for four consecutive years, but they tacked on a summer to the end of that to draw out the pain and misery that is inevitable for anyone completing the program in order to have 3 more months of control over my life...yes, my Sunday is ruined because I have an assignment due at 10 AM in the morning. But because I am doing an internship to WORK, I can't work on my assignments during the day at work, and I'm so exhausted when I get home at night, that I usually can't find it in me to work on them then either.....ah, I feel like I am in middle school again saving all my homework until Sunday night after dinner. Except this time, I actually have a good excuse for not doing it earlier. It's called working in the real world...

No comments:

Post a Comment