30 June 2008

celebrity sighting no. 2

Wow, I have had a big week regarding celebrities! Today I was walking around the library at work and one of my friends who is also an intern came in, and I heard her say "where is Perryn?" So I peeked my head around the corner and she said, "Ivanka Trump is on the 6th floor in a conference room! Come on! We're going to look at the "model shop" upstairs..." So of course, I ran along behind!



I have no idea what in the world she would be doing at Perkins Eastman that would require an architect or designer, but that doesn't really matter...I'm just glad we have glass walls in all of the conference rooms on the 6th floor :)

She looks exactly like she does in this picture (I guess that makes sense, since this IS a photo of her) but she has super thin hair. It was in a pony-tail and it was literally as thick as my pinky finger. I guess you can't expect much, though, seeing the hair genes she comes from.

GG, I bet you know who this celebrity is, don't you?!

2 comments:

  1. yep, I do know who I. Trump is--she has a pretty smile even tho her hair is thin--you will be home tonight, the Lord willing, we can't wait til tomorrow to see you-Lotsa love and hugs GG

    ReplyDelete