13 January 2009

Betty Crocker wannabe

so I spent a lot of my time at home over the holidays cooking (mostly baking) and trying to make my family ooh-and-ahh over my culinary skills that I somehow think I've developed since I moved to New York. However, the truth of the matter is that I simply swiped two recipes from two great friends and just made what I already knew was good from them. Nevertheless, thanks CayK and Anna Curl for sharing such amazing recipes with me to grace my fam with exquisite sweet treats over the holidays!

Puppy Chow, who doesn't love this stuff?!



and Red Velvet Cake Balls



email me if you want either one of these recipes! believe me - they're worth it!!

2 comments:

  1. yummmmmmmmmmmm now I want to make another batch! and aren't those cake balls incredible? We had those over the holidays in Huntsville too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I love cake balls and puppy chow! Forget the wannabe, you ARE Betty Crocker.

    ReplyDelete