12 January 2009

most beautiful window decorations

as I may have mentioned in an earlier post, I LOVE Christmas. So, despite the freeeezing temperatures in New York City during the winter time, the city is a very magical and dazzling place to be...if you're into that kind of thing, of course. Although I'm not a strong advocate for how commercialized and materialistic Christmas has become, I do enjoy (thoroughly) the lights and decorations and sparkles that come with the season. I appreciate them more for their aesthetics and beauty than the fact that they represent Christmas time, but I still love them all the same. In fact, I'd just as soon them stay up all year long...

here is my favorite window display of the season:



(can you guess what store's window this is?!)

2 comments:

  1. ANTHRO!!! and omg it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ding! ding! ding! ANTHRO it is :)

    how did you guess?!?!!

    ReplyDelete