26 January 2009

mystery rose

This morning when I got to work, I found this sketchily lying under my desk... who knows where or who it came from, and why it was put there. And the creepiest part - it was dead. Two other girls in my bay had one at their desk too, and they hadn't the slightest clue why either. I'm hoping someone left it there on Friday afternoon, so it had the weekend to waste away...otherwise I hope it's not some foreshadowing omen of my future at Perkins Eastman. However, LA did have a good point. Maybe the HR department has become tired and stale of the conventional way of doing layoffs, and they've adopted a "Bachelor" style of informing employees...which is good news for me and the others who got the rose - we're safe!

3 comments:

  1. hehehe... oh gosh that is strange/hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perryn- SO weird. i like the bachelor theory though...but still weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ughhhh and hahaha at the same time!

    ReplyDelete