03 February 2009

am I really an adult?

I ask this because this morning, as I was running out the door and simultaneously trying to straighten my hair, I looked down and noticed that my shirt that I was wearing (that I had just pulled out of the dirty clothes hamper) needed to be ironed - majorly. So, I did the most logical thing, of course. I ironed the part that was sticking out of my sweater (only that part) with my Chi straightener that I had in my hand. I recall that my mom didn't do everything the conventional way growing up, but I don't remember ever seeing her iron my dad's clothes with a hair straightener. Is this normal?


I took a quick photo sitting at my desk. Not too shabby... right?

5 comments:

  1. mom taught you that necessary is the mother of invention....yes you are an adult...and a pretty creative one i might add...proud of you...this goes under the category of 'do it the best you can in the time you have'...have you heard that on a few projects during your auburn years

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HAVE TOTALLY DONE THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahaha...

    But I don't ever feel like an adult, well rarely...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha oh perryn, kyo and i do that all the time. i learned it from her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, so glad to know (evidentally) I'm not alone!!

    ReplyDelete