13 February 2009

blast from the past

I was searching google today to try and find fun road trip games (long story as to WHY I was doing this) and I found these little treasures on Amazon! Please tell me SOMEONE else had these growing up too?! Because the 4 Pettus kids sure did. And what an interesting game it was with a 15 year old, a 14 year old, an 11 year old and a 5 year old playing the same game while on our family road trips. Actually, the more I think about it, I remember playing these in the car more by myself than anything (which isn't surprising)... but I LOVED them!

We had it all - the grey/silver Astro van, a wide array of bingo cards, and 6 Pettus's gathered together in a car destined to any number of various locations with 4 of those Pettus's fighting over who got the front seat. Oh, how I miss those days! Don't you Mom?

1 comment:

  1. OMG WE HAD THE SILVER/GRAY ASTRO TOO!!!!!!! and the bingo cards. but only 3 kids, and all girls. 2 outta 3-- not too bad!

    ReplyDelete