26 February 2009

my next craft undertaking

LeeAnne and I were talking last night and I remembered this ribbon I bought back in the fall for Lesterfest, that I ended up not being able to go to. So now, I still have this fab ribbon to do something with! LA and I were brainstorming ideas and I'm thinking of adding it to a plain white tee somewhere... maybe around the hem at the bottom? or around the hem at the sleeves? I've already got the whole outfit planned out - white tee with this ribbon, brown puffer vest, jeans and converse sneakers. I love it!

3 comments:

  1. YES i vote bottom of white shirt. that will be so fab. love that ribbon and what is lesterfest? and i would like one just like it, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! i want to see a picture of that outfit!

    ReplyDelete